2. Accounts payables and receivables.
3. Bank reconciliations.
4. Statutory compliances like EPF , ESIC, PT , TDS etc.
5. Payroll process.
6. Inter Branch coordination.
7. Coordination with head office for accounts activities.
8. Statutory payments.
9. As and when required, Liaise with statutory department on various queries raised.
10. Statutory renewals Annually.
11. Finalization of accounts.
12. Coordination with internal and external auditors, etc...
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The endeavour of reviving the age-old concept of education in a new child friendly environment is spearheaded by a dedicated group who believe, 'Helping young minds to realize their full potential is a creative challenge'. Enriched by a rich educational experience in various prestigious institutes, these inspiring minds have created an innovative model of instruction for the pre-primary and primary stages. This model incorporates the very effective concepts of Montessori and Play Way method.
For GNS, we have envisioned a programme that serves to enrich and enhance the skills of the students. One of the objectives being, to create a smooth transition from elementary to secondary school and further.
Contact Company:GOPALAN ENTERPRISES
Address :NO. 5, RICHMOND ROAD